The thick walls of the main house built from self-quarried quartz blocks are reminiscent of the pioneering times of farming more than 100 years ago. Nowadays it houses a restaurant and a bar.
- 10 affordable, well-tended rooms
- free WLAN and internet corner in the lounge
- good cellular network coverage at the lodge and the surrounding area
- swimming pool in lush garden with ample shade
- restaurant with bar
- roofed patio with view of the African bush savannah
Our tip: Day booking before take-off (with or without room reservation). You are welcome to make use of the pool, outdoor shower, WLAN etc. Board your flight totally refreshed. For rates please see our fact sheets.